Saturday, July 08, 2006

Walliams: Overlord of the Universe?

Sponge Girl, domestic goddess and pop icon, has congratulated actor David Walliams for being the coolest person alive. She reported that Walliams, who recently swam the English Channel in excellent time for the benefit of charity, was "probably the most magnificent person, like, ever".

"Of course, we've known each other for a long time - ever since the year 2000 Dover Celebrity Bake-a-thon, I think. We've never been really close, but we're on each other's Christmas card list, you know, and obviously he's the first person I turn to for stain removal tips. But even for all his well-recorded magnificence, I never thought he'd be able to do this. I'm really going to be pushing for having him made the Overlord of the Universe for this, and I hope I can get as many supporters as possible," enthused the pixieish vixen.

The Overlord of the Universe is of course a so-far nonexistent position, but Sponge Girl is hoping to create it before Tom Cruise thinks to appropriate the idea.

Mr Walliams commented only briefly, saying: "I'm quite flattered. But can you tell her to stop borrowing my shoes? My feet are really cold."

7 Comments:

At 02:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my adventures of superman site.
Good luck!

 
At 11:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luuuuuurve a man with stamina. 10h34m huh? That's a long time to have your face under water. Err, ahh, hmm.

Huh. Think they missed the GIRL part of your name?

 
At 17:29, Blogger Sponge Girl said...

...perhaps it's "fellow" in the platonic, even communist sense?

(and not only does the man have thighs of steel and huge - cough - lung capacity, he's also covered in goose fat. That always turns me on...)

 
At 23:14, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Stamina is mmmm, mmmm good fo sho!! I second our Ladee! Fo sho!

Yummy yummy that thing called stamina! *sigh* Leave it to the Chief to have me go off on a tangent! A dreamy tangent!

 
At 16:30, Blogger Mirri said...

Minäki oon taas heränny bloggeroimaan!
Mitä kuuluu?
Kirjotin just jonkumittasen sepustuksen siitä mitä oon touhunnu tuonne omalle puolelle notta käyhän sieltä kurkkimassa =).

And I don't think she'll ever live it down.

 
At 19:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read cheap but nice wedding dresses exotic bbw Phentermine drug information What is the drug neurontin for Phentermine cheap discount Airloom mattresses Free hentai rpg political mattresses fargo south tennis Pilates in lakewood colorado american mattress store american excellence mattress Prepay+wireless+phone+plans

 
At 00:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home